10 Important Tips for Beginner Beekepers | Bee Swarm Simulator

Hello Beekeepers! This article will tell you about a few tips and trick for beginner beekeeper, as my own experience. The first time I played Bee Swarm Simulator, I don't know anything about this game. My son told me the basic things to play this game. I faced some problem to increase my bees abilities. I did so much mistakes trick to play this game. I try to create another account to get new experiences about 3 times.



Original image from Roblox game page


Finally, I've got so much new experience. I tried to dig any tips and trick to play Bee Swarm simulator from reading another blog, youtube videos, and get some information from Wiki-fandom. Although until this day I'm not a pro player, at least I can feel more enjoy my gameplay right now.

So this time, I will share a few tips and trick for you, Bee Swarm Simulator game player.

10 Important Tips and Tricks for Beginner Beekepers


1. Try not to spend too many tickets for something else except for buying special items or bees.

2. Try not to spend too much stinger at the early stage of your level.

3. Try not to pass the Rogue Vicious Bee spawn. Fight it! Then you can collect more stinger faster, to get your Vicious Bee. So you can claim the Vicious Bee Egg. This is the powerful bee which can help you to fight with any mobs and bosses. You will really need it.

4. Don't forget to always take your energizer on every dispenser. You will get extra items and booster items on every dispenser.

5. Try to defeat any mobs or bosses as much as you can. You will get more items from them.

6. Get the star jelly as much as you can so you can add the more extra ability for all of your bees.

7. Try to reach any fields you want to visit by using a cannon. That will help you shorten the travel time to where you want to go.

8. Try to keep your rage bee (best use is gifted rage bee) about 2-5. They can help you to do the Ants Challange, fight or attack mobs or even bosses. They can give you extra attack power and rage token.

9. Buy all the Event Bees to help you with farming in your daily play Bee Swarm Games. But I suggest you get the Photon Bee and Photon Bee first. Photon Bee can create beamstrom to get much pollen in one time shot. And the Gummy bee will help to get Goo faster.

10. Get royal jelly as much as you can so you can convert your basic bee to be various types of advance bee.

I hope those 10 tips can help you easier to play Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator. Keep on playing, be patient, and have fun guys!

Special thanks for YouTube Channel of SDMittens, Mayrushart, Nictak, Thnxcya, and OpaOsiris for sharing useful gaming videos.


Comments

Post a Comment

Please don't SPAMMING and let's be respectful to each other. Don't put a live link on the comments. I love you all!!!

Popular posts from this blog

FIRS INDUSTRY REPLACEMENT SET | OPENTTD IS AWESOME!

Strong Bees | High Attack Bees Swarm Simulator

Tips and trick Two Point Hospital - Flemington